5 weeks pregnant
11 weeks pregnant (a week late on the 10-week shot!)
I missed 14 weeks and 16 weeks! :(
18 weeks pregnant
I'm so sad that I've been terribly lax at keeping up with my belly pictures this pregnancy! :( I kept forgetting and forgetting, and so there's a TEN week gap where I normally take pictures every other week! I feel so sad about it :( But anyway, here is the next one, at 28 weeks...
28 weeks pregnant
Complete slack-ness continues with me missing all the usual milestones for belly pics - oh dear! :( However, here are the two I've managed to take since 28 weeks:
33 weeks pregnant
37 weeks and 5 days pregnant! :)
40 weeks pregnant - taken on my due date!
4 comments:
Yay!! Belly pics! What a cute baby belly! I am so excited to see who your newest bundle of joy will look like. I am so very excited for you, Neil and your precious boys.
How is it possible that you are so far along already? =) Such a cute baby bump!
Just looked here, I know you've not updated as much as with previous pregnancies, but wowwwwww look at you!!! You always really suit pregnancy, and have such a lovely BIG bump!!!
wow - i think you haven't gained as much weight this time - your bump is just a big as ever but the rest of you looks lovely and slim you lucky thing! by the way, please take this in the flattering and complimentary way that it is meant and not as me saying you looked fat the other four times lol (which of course, you didn't!) xx
Post a Comment