Paul came round with Elijah's newborn photos this evening, yay! I am so tired out and haven't got time to write anything but I wanted to post them here straight away, and I'll try to write an update soon. For more about the photo session, go to the previous entry which I posted last night. :)
These are my photos, but taken by Paul, and I think they are copyrighted to him, so please don't copy these photos without my permission (Nicola, permission granted! ;) ). Thanks!
Here's my sweet little manny! I love him sooooo!
Sunday, 10 June 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











8 comments:
Adorable!
These are just gorgeous. He is so cute!
Oh, they came out so nice!! He is such a sweetie pie. And I see that the one you were hoping for (in the basket) came out all right!
Absolutely Gorgeous!!!
Aww wow so sweet!
these are beautiful!!!! i love them!! what a cutie pie :-) lucky you for having a friend who can take such lovely photos! glad all is going well xxx
Ohohoh so precious!!!! I love them so! How gorgeous!! And thanks for the permission :D I can't wait to make some lovely things for you! :D
PS. If you want me to credit him - name or link or both, please let me know if he has a website or a full name to credit with.
Post a Comment