Just quickly to say that I'm now 9 days past ovulation and I took a pregnancy test this morning which was completely negative. I compared it to last cycle's one and that was DEFINITELY positive - the difference is huge at the same number of days past ovulation.
My temp is still up there, but in general the temps aren't as high as I'd hope for them to be if I was pregnant. It would make me wonder (and worry) about low progesterone if they didn't go up a bit more. I definitely have had some proper pregnancy symptoms, but on the other hand I feel rather neutral at the moment, just waiting. It's unusual for me to get to 10DPO without pregnancy being the cause, lol! Absolutely no signs of a period coming yet, no spotting or anything like that. I have had a headache all day from waking this morning, and sometimes that is something I get the day before a period. I have allergies today, and the last two days (who knows why), and that's bothering my sinuses so it could be just that.
I will get a better idea in the morning when I would expect to see my temp drop to show an impending period. Neil is out all day tomorrow, driving long-distance to pick up a new minibus! :) I hope I don't get whacked by a heavy period, and that I can just carry on as normal with the children like I was planning to. If my temp doesn't drop, I would maybe test again, BUT if I'm using First Response Early Result tests and I'm 10DPO AND I don't get a positive, then I'm not pregnant. Those tests are sensitive and reliable for getting a clear line nice and early. I should see a line for sure by 10DPO - I have with all my other pregnancies even on cheapy internet sticks by then. Except Samuel - I had a stark negative at 9DPO and a positive at 11DPO. Anyway, tomorrow will tell.
I'm weirdly relieved to think maybe I am not pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I would so love to be! But I'm anxious about the pain in my side and if I can, I would like to see what it's about without worrying about being pregnant preventing me from getting diagnostic tests, or pregnancy making "something" worse. I struggle such a lot with health anxiety and it's constant work to keep from thinking of the worst possible scenarios just with a pain in my side. I hope to finally get reassurance and peace of mind, and THEN I would feel at ease about being pregnant again.
I am feeling crampy tonight, as I have done over the last couple of days, on and off. I have had an actual ligament pain when getting up from the bed at an angle (trying not to wake Rosie up after I'd breastfed her to sleep) - that's 100% a pregnancy symptom - never had that outside of pregnancy. I still might not be. Maybe I'm getting older and having more aches and pains when I never used to?!
I charted frequent urination a couple of days on my chart, because I had to get up in the early hours for a wee two nights running, despite not having had much to drink the night before. Usually means pregnancy for me, but it hasn't continued, so...
I feel, conflictingly, very much pregnant (Neil is convinced also), and very much normal and NOT pregnant at all! Weird of me. I am more tired this week than usual, and having a couple of unpleasant very vivid dreams. I wonder if I'm just forgetting what normal hormones in a normal length luteal phase are like, leading up to a period?! I can't remember if this was normal for me or not. Much of it seems only familiar from pregnancies, but then I guess it's the same hormones.
I will update, anyway. Just wanted to do so tonight before I forgot, about the negative test. Thanks for the lovely comments again! xxx
Friday, 2 September 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
To be honest as I headed into peri-menopause I used to get months when is have sworn I was pregnant had I not known otherwise. All sorts of symptoms including nausea, frequent urination etc. I think the hormones go a bit wacky at this stage.
I hope the diagnostic tests are able to answer some questions for you. Could the other symptoms maybe be related to all that?
If you are not preggers it would probably would be good to get all that kidney stuff sorted out. You don't want a bad kidney during pregnancy really :/
first to short out all your kidney problem,That is most important thing
Having a baby is one of the most beautiful events in a woman's life. However bad when during pregnancy begin with health problems, sleep and general state of health. In order to regain a healthy condition, there are special body pillows that are very easy to return to the normal rhythm of life
Post a Comment