It will get a little darker as it dries out to match the older ones, but I couldn't wait to take a progression pic of all the First Response tests I've taken so far! :) It looks more encouraging to me now that I see them all together, and yesterday's which worried me at the time, doesn't look so bad. Here's the pic:
So my temp is up, my test is looking darker, I am feeling queasy and slightly crampy today. I am still spotting the same. I had a few drops of blood into the toilet when I got up this morning and went to test (same as usual, dark red), so it's still ongoing. But I'm pregnant - I'M PREGNANT!! I have a little baby growing inside me, and hopefully growing well and normally! I will have to check online to see the stage of development at 16DPO, but I know that it's exactly one week from today that the heart starts beating. Amaaazing! :) I am slightly nervous to get excited and attached, and so on, but with encouraging signs I just don't want to waste precious time holding back. I love love love being pregnant, and after wondering if I would ever have that blessing again, I'm so thrilled that I'm here AGAIN! :D Thank you Lord!
Tomorrow morning I have my scan. I so hope we can see a gestational sac, though I know there's a chance we won't be able to see anything yet. Because the bleeding is ongoing, I'm hoping that they might offer me a re-scan in a week or two. I hate bleeding in pregnancy, but I manage to do it so often, lol! ;)
Anyway, I will update again soon! :)
13 comments:
Yay!
Very exciting :)
Fantastic!
Congratulations Alice and Neil and family! Fingers crossed the scan goes well and the bleeding stops soon.
Congratulations Alice and Neil and family! Fingers crossed the scan goes well and the bleeding stops soon.
Yay!!! So wonderful! I woke up this morning thinking of you and praying for you. Thank you for the update!
Awww, yay! :D So happy for you!
Congrats :)
So excited for you! The tests are definitely looking GREAT.
Best of luck for the scan!
Anxious for scan results! Thinking about you all morning! :)
Thinking of and praying for you and baby!!!
I just read a paragraph, one simple paragraph, describing who you are; and wow, from just that I can see that you are amazing. God bless you and your family. raise em up girl ❤
Post a Comment