Just a very quick update to say that I had a stark white negative test this morning, without the faint line that yesterday's had, soooo I guess I will wait for my period to show up. I would think I might even get it tomorrow, because my last cycle that wasn't a pregnancy was a 10 day luteal phase. On the short side really, but there we go. If this is a chemical pregnancy, which so far it's behaving exactly like the others I've had in the couple of cycles before my other babies have been conceived, it might push the luteal phase a little longer than it would otherwise have been. We'll see.
I am super tired out - I even had to take an hour on the living room floor this afternoon, because I just literally couldn't keep my eyes open and had to doze and rest them. I lay there breastfeeding Rosie now and then when she toddled over, and kinda-sorta parenting when kids came to ask if they could do this or that, or they'd finished their maths lesson, or whatever, lol! Most of them were playing in the garden with the respite from all the rain earlier in the day. Anyway, I just haven't done that since I was pregnant, and really only find it familiar from pregnancies past, so it was a weird bittersweet moment.
My temps are still high and pretty settled up there, but we'll see tomorrow. I don't plan on testing again, just waiting, because I'm sure I'll get my period if I have a negative test today at 10DPO with FRER tests, especially if I had a faint positive yesterday but it's not there today. I probably won't update again if that's the case, being realistic - I'm not very good at keeping up here in general! You can always check my chart if you are for some reason desperate to know, lol! I update that most days, just to keep track.
Wednesday, 7 June 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Hope everything is okay! 😊
Yes , wondering how you are doing Alice!
No Fertility Tracker either. Hope you and your family are okay. Wishing you the best!
Suzanne
Hi Alice. I hope you and your beautiful family are doing well. Hugs and prayers!
Hi Alice! I'm sorry for your recent losses. I have had early losses too. Very disappointing. Later on i had a miscarriage at 12 weeks although baby had stopped developing before that time. It was just awful. I don't want to go through all that again. I really feel I have come to the end of this season of life. I have had succesful births and am very blessed so am sort of thinking about 'moving on' and hanging up the maternity trousers forever. I wonder how you are. I hope you are ok. I can see how much you relish your pregancies and children. I hope you know many people admire you & your blog has been comfort to many.
Happy Christmas, Alice! May you and your beautiful family be healthy and blessed. Hugs and prayers!
Hi Alice. I hope you are well! You chart is looking good, hoping for an update soon
Missing your posts! Please do pop back to tell us how it’s going.
I sincerely hope you think about leaving your blog open. Even if it's menopause, I think that would be a great comfort to many and you might find you get a lot of support from your readers. Blogging is like a calling for you. You've been at it ever so long. ****hugs****
Consider getting your AMH tested.....you may not be menopausal.
It will give you an idea of where youre at. I had it done, my results were low ie probable early memopause.
Thinking of you and hoping you're doing ok xx
I have been following off and on since your first. We are on number 7 but not without a few losses thrown in. It's so hard. Please don't stop updating!
Hi Alice I was just thinking about you and your beautiful children! Hope you are all doing ok. I miss your blog.
Love Victoria xx
Pregnancy Miracle Review – Best Book For Getting Pregnant In Just 60 Days – Guaranteed!
Pregnancy Miracle is a revolutionary clinically proven 5-step holistic and ancient Chinese system for getting pregnant in 60 days (Even if you're on your 30's or late 40's). It's backed by nearly 14 years and 65,000 hours of intense research and has been developed, refined and perfected over 5 years of experimentation.
Alice, where have you gone? I've really missed you.
Alice? Come back.
Post a Comment