Second post today! I presume most people saw my earlier post and didn't comment because of the unsureness of things?
It's almost the boys' bedtime and I've just finished settling Benjamin to sleep. Now I need to go and get the other boys ready for bed (Neil isn't home till 7pm usually, and they go to bed around then, or shortly thereafter), but I wanted to write a quick update here because I'm so tired that I'm just going to go to bed pretty soon after they do, and I won't have time to update here this evening.
I feel now like I'm waiting for a period to show. I have been checking all day - nothing yet. I feel yucky and crampy in a somewhat different way, and feel very different mood-wise as well. Today has been really hard! I have had a horrible headache till 2pm which wouldn't go with painkillers, and the boys have been really trying. I was changing Benjamin upstairs after a record-breaking "I'm eating food!" poo, and Matthew crept up behind me from downstairs without me noticing and I nearly leapt out of my skin when I saw him a foot away from me! I seemed to really over-react (physically) and felt tearful over it, and JUST as I was recovering after I'd sent him back down again, Arthur did the same thing and shouted "BOO!!!" three inches from my ear without me having a clue he'd come upstairs! My nerves are frazzled to their last endings, and I almost cried! I also almost cried at least a dozen more times after that as they did their various things they do - not listening when I asked them to do something, making crazy loud noises at the tops of their voices and not stopping when I asked, bickering and arguing over toys, etc. I just had noooo emotional ANYTHING to deal with it, suddenly. Finally taking Benjamin to bed I stepped on a toy in the arch of my foot and it hurt soooo much. I guess my emotional reaction was enough that Arthur came over and gave me a hug and said, "It's alright Mummy, it's alright." *sigh*
Hormone City, suddenly. My constant gassiness has almost completely vanished as of mid-morning, and my headache cleared up for the most part mid-afternoon, though it is still hanging around and a bit sore now. I feel queasy, but maybe just queasy like my period is coming, if that makes sense? I don't have any confidence about it now, and I feel low emotionally anyway, so prone to be negative. PMS, I should say?
I'm sooooo tired out! The line is still there on my test, but it's so faint. I took some photos like yesterday but I won't have any chance to upload them because I'm just going to bed, and there probably isn't any point anyway, as I'm sure I'm waiting for an impending period now. I do feel a bit down about it, but oh well. I'll feel better tomorrow after some sleep and a little time put between now and then. GOD KNOWS BEST!! :) Good to remind myself! And I trust Him completely. I will still temp tomorrow to confirm what is going on, and I'm going to order some new pregnancy tests, because I have one left now. It will be great to say I have had a 10 day luteal phase! But I may not get that far if my period shows up before I get to bed this evening. Anyway, I will update tomorrow! Better go and sort the boys out now!
Wednesday, 3 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aw. I had that sort of day today too, Alice. I'm sending you big warm hugs. Hope you have a restful night and wake feeling much better, no matter what the morning brings in terms of temps and tests!
Just got up to see if there was any news and to look at your chart. I'm thinking of you todayand hope you are ok, take care and God bless, Heather xx
Just checked your chart hunni, I thought your FB status was something to do with the boys but it seems not. I know you were excited at the possibility but I admire you for trusting in God and what he has planned for you, and I'm glad it brings you some comfort. *hugs*
Am I seeing 2 positives on your FF? I pray God comforts you. I had a day like that yesterday. (((HUGS))) Looking forward to your next update.
Coming back after reading your FB to give you {{{{BIG HUGS}}}}
Post a Comment