Well.
I got emails and messages asking for a password when I make my blog private - thank you. :) I haven't forgotten.
I was going to shut down my blog so that I could talk about hitting menopause in private. And then today...
So, um... It's been 14 hours and I'm not there yet with any coherent words, lol! I guess I will put menopause on the back burner for now. ;) And possibly carry on with my blog open as usual to document the beginnings of another precious little person. I cannot belieeeeve it! I turned 41 last week! I'm super nervous about miscarriage, really tired and slightly crampy, and spotting a little bit of brown since yesterday. I'm 11DPO today. Due November 8th - the day before Arthur becomes a teenager!
I am just... I didn't expect it! I thought maybe I wasn't fertile any more - we have had a good chance of pregnancy for many cycles in a row, though we never try to conceive as such, just don't prevent or abstain. It hasn't sunk in yet. I didn't even think I had any tests in the house! Neil found one stashed in the medicine cupboard from a couple of cycles back. I ordered a few more on Amazon Prime so that I can see if the line is getting darker.
I will be back again with more to say, I'm sure! Just dropping this in before going to bed tonight. :)
Monday, 27 February 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Wow! That is amazing news. I just sent you an email hoping to be able to still read your blog and am thankful for now, it will still be open. Sending you blessings for a continued cycle with a beautiful outcome. X Chy
How exciting! Looking forward to reading how things progress. Congratulations to you all
Congratulations ! Glad the blog will stay open for a while :) I wrote you an email too.
Congratulations!
Fabulous news, so happy for you. KT
Congrats! I posted on the blog post below. I am so happy that your blog will be open a little longer, and I am so excited to follow ANOTHER pregnancy. That is a very dark line for a very early pregnancy...twins ;) Luck and love from across the ocean.
Congratulations I hope to follow this pregnancy x
Congratulations, Alice! I'm so happy for you! Thank you for keeping your blog open a little longer and allowing us to share this precious blessing with you! How exciting to think you'll have a brand new baby and a teenager! Looking forward to your next post. Hugs, love, and prayers!
I've been stalking your chart and thought you'd be very restrained not testing with a chart looking like that! Congratulations :-D Sticky bean vibes coming your way xxx
Thrilling news! Thanks for sharing!!! :D
Wow! Congratulations!
Oh Alice, congratulations!!! I just checked your blog for the first time in a month or so -- what a great surprise to see :) I am so hopeful for you!
I have been reading your blog quietly since before Elijah was born. I think I've commented a handful of times. I completely understand if you don't know me and don't feel comfortable sharing the password if you do go private at some point, but if you do, I'd love to continue to follow your journey. I am a student midwife and have loved reading your birth stories!
Post a Comment